The user agrees that Nordwand Group may process personal data in accordance with this statement. Any legal or contractual obligations of confidentiality to which Nordwand Group is subject in relation to the user's personal data are not affected by this statement.
Nordwand Group may unilaterally amend the declaration at any time. Nordwand Group publishes the current version online.
Last updated 23 May 2018.
Nordwand Group processes personal data about the user when the user:
- Visits Nordwand Group websites
- Submits his or her personal data to Nordwand Group for job offers or as a job search mandate
- Applies for or uses products or services offered by Nordwand Group online; this includes, in particular, registration for specific services or web content accessible only with a personal login and subscriptions to online newsletters
- Obtains, installs and/or uses apps from Nordwand Group via corresponding app stores, or
- Participates in a competition
In selected cases, personal data is processed when Nordwand Group records telephone calls from users, whether to comply with its own legal obligations or for training or quality assurance purposes.
On one hand, Nordwand Group processes personal data (e.g. name, gender, address, e-mail address, telephone or fax number) that the user explicitly and actively provides to Nordwand Group. This also applies if the user participates in Nordwand Group events (online or in person). Secondly, Nordwand Group's web server automatically records details of the user's visit (e.g. IP address, browser type and version, operating system used, website of origin, pages viewed, date, length of visit).
Nordwand Group uses third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics (hereinafter generally referred to as "Analytics Providers") to analyse the use of the Websites. Nordwand Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any data processing by the providers of the tools.
You can find more information at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Use and protection of personal data
By processing personal data in accordance with this statement, Nordwand Group improves the quality of its products and services.
The processing of personal data serves the following purposes in particular:
- Technical administration as well as research and further development of the websites
- User administration and marketing
- Informing the user about Nordwand Group services and products, if the user has given his or her consent to do so
- Determination of winners of competitions and delivery of prizes
The user authorises Nordwand Group to disclose personal data to employees, agents or other third parties within or outside the country in which the user resides for the provision of services and for the purposes set out above. Employees, agents and other third parties who have access to personal data are required by Nordwand Group to ensure compliance with all applicable data protection laws. Persons to whom Nordwand Group grants access to personal data within the meaning of this declaration are trained accordingly with regard to data security and data protection.
Nordwand Group protects personal data with appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards, including firewalls, personal passwords, encryption and authentication technologies. If, in individual cases, personal data is collected via a Nordwand Group website, the transmission is encrypted using the currently most common and most secure data transmission method SSL "Secure-Socket-Layer".
Nordwand Group reserves the right to transmit personal data to governmental and supervisory authorities as well as to analysis service providers within the scope of this declaration. In doing so, Nordwand Group fully complies with applicable regulation, legislation and any judicial or official requirements.
Information about processed personal data
People whose personal data is processed within the scope of this declaration have the right:
- To obtain information about whether Nordwand Group stores personal data and, if so, what personal data (categories of data, recipients or categories of recipients, retention period of the personal data or criteria used to determine the retention period)
- To receive a copy of the personal data
- To request that the personal data be corrected if it is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of personal data
- To request restrictions on the processing of personal data
- To receive personal data in a structured, standard and machine-readable format
- To object to the processing, in particular for the purpose of direct marketing.
The above rights may be refused or restricted if the interests, rights and freedoms of third parties are overridden or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims of Nordwand Group.
Requests regarding the processing of personal data should be addressed to Nordwand Group's Data Protection Officer:
Nordwand Group AG
Any person affected by the processing of personal data may revoke his or her consent to this at any time. In this case, the revocation must be sent in writing or by e-mail to the data protection officer of Nordwand Group.
Nordwand Group websites may contain hyperlinks to other websites that Nordwand Group does not operate or control. Third party websites are not subject to this statement. Nordwand Group is not responsible for their content or handling of personal data.