Software Engineer Backend
Our client is an international company on a human scale, leader in the development of mobile solutions located in Lausanne. To support their team, we are looking for a dynamic Software Engineer Backend.
You will be part of a diverse team that is responsible for developing and deploying mobile apps:
- Create new features, design, develop and deploy reliable back-end applications using Java.
- Analyze the solution and make informed technological choices based on the nature of each project.
- Rigorously test your work at each step of the project.
- Technical design of implementations.
- Monitoring of best practices in development and industrialization: application maintenance and scalability.
- Participation in the team's constant technological monitoring.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent degree).
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Backend Software Engineer.
- You ideally have a sensitivity for architecture, software design, and web technologies.
- You have already worked in an agile environment that encourages collaborative work and you are sensitive to best development practices.
- You have a strong experience with Node.js and NoSQL stack.
- You regularly monitor new uses.
- Passionate about technological subjects, you are comfortable advising or even challenging your users' requests.
- The evolution of practices and continuous learning make sense to you.
- You speak fluent English.
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
Do you want to be an integral part of a company that wants to change mores through innovation? Then do not hesitate to apply and send your complete file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is looking forward reading it and will come back to you shortly.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.