Software Back-End Engineer
In the heart of Zurich, you design, develop, and implement modern software solutions based on current tech stacks in the data science environment. As an experienced software engineer, you understand that well written Software Solution are not based on monolithic Software but Microservices Architecture
Together with about 60 other colleagues, innovative and state-of-the-art individual solutions based on Machine Learning are developed in various industries such as MedTech, real estate, healthcare, or the energy sector.
You are involved in the entire product development from design to holistic support of the customers and create software that is long-lasting and, above all, used for a good purpose in our society.
- As a software engineer you are able to develop software prototypes and provide solutions in the field of Big Data.
- In your role you are on the one hand a software engineer or architect, on the other hand you can take up the technical needs as a request engineer. Everything from one source.
- You like people and like to pass on your knowledge to colleagues. We believe that you can achieve a lot alone, but even more together.
- You can take on your own technical projects after an appropriate induction.
- You have a university degree in computer science or relevant work experience in software development.
- You have experience in Software Engineering, ideally Python, Java or C#.
- You have already implemented projects with Kubernetes, Spark or Docker and you have experience in Microservices or ansynchronous programming.
- Initial experience with client-server API’s (REST, OpenAPI, Thrift).
- State-of-the-art laboratories, high-performance computing clusters, and production facilities
- Vibrant and open company culture thanks to a diverse and creative mix of people from across the globe with various backgrounds in physics, electronics, mathematics, biology, etc.
- Colleagues who are smart, competent, and passionate about valuable, cutting-edge work and who strive to meet high ethical standards
You can expect a modern company with an open communication culture and a high degree of personal responsibility. For this newly created team, we are looking for people who want to help shape the software of tomorrow and put their own stamp on it.
Did you recognise yourself in this advertisement?
Mr. Kimon Abderhalden is looking forward to hearing from you.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.