Senior Mechanical Engineer
Our client is an international industrial group located in Neuchâtel area. To support their team, we are looking for a creative and dynamic Lead Mechanical Engineer.
Involved in the the R&D team the hired Mechanical Engineer will among other tasks:
- Develop innovative mechanical solutions from the idea until the final serial product (the concept, prototyping and verification of the full product)
- Create 3D CAD designs and detailed drawings of mechanical parts
- Maintain 3D product documentation throughout product life cycle
- 5+ year experience with mechanical design of instrumentation
- Very good theoretical knowledge of materials
- Knowledge of steel structural module design
- Ability to design efficient mechanical concepts and architectures
- Experience with designing for high volume
- Familiar with major 3D CAD design tools (i.e. Solidworks, ProEngineer, NX, Catia)
- Fluent in French and English
- Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Passion for mechanical systems
- Experience with product design and engineering in medical domain is a plus
- Attention to detail, team player and strong communication skills
Are you interested by this new challenge? Then do not hesitate to apply and send your complete file to Nicolas Lutter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is looking forward reading it and will come back to you shortly.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.