Senior Backend Developer .NET
As part of a creation job, our client, a rapidly expanding company based between Geneva and Lausanne, is currently looking for an experienced .NET backend developer to join its engineering team.
Would you like to live a new professional adventure and take part in an ambitious project? Take the time to read this ad!
In this role, you are responsible for the following functions:
- You will join a team in Agile mode and as a developer, you will oversee designing new features for our client's product,
- You implement the technical and functional specifications formalised by the internal and external teams,
- You are the driving force behind alternative solutions or innovations that add value to the product,
- You carry out the unit tests necessary for the stability of the product and always make sure to produce "clean" and well-commented code.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- You have a Master's degree in Computer Science,
- You have a strong experience (at least 5 years) in C#.NET language,
- You have knowledge of the main NET concepts and Web development basics (Client and Server Development, Web Forms Structure, Web Services...),
- You are sensitive to development best practices,
- You speak perfect English, any other language is appreciated,
- In addition to business skills, our client is looking for someone who likes to work in a team, who is comfortable communicating with internal and external interlocutors and who is willing to work towards continuous improvement.
Do you want to be a player in the evolution and improvement of our client's product and want to participate in its internal and external growth? Don't hesitate to apply!
Send your complete file to Nicolas Lutter: email@example.com. Our team will answer you as soon as possible.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.