Security Software Engineer – Ethical Hacker
Our client is a chemical company, leader in its domain located in Lausanne area. To support their team, we are looking for a creative and dynamic Security Software Engineer / Ethical Hacker.
The successful candidate will collaborate with Software and IT teams around the world and provide Security requirements to reduce security vulnerabilities.
Amongst other tasks you will be in charge of the following:
- Develop scripts, tools methodologies to improve the overall ability of the Ethical Hacking
- Demonstrate an understanding of penetration testing techniques
- Define, develop and introduce best security practices / methodologies to the IT teams
- Work with software designers, developers, project managers, DevOps, and testers, to review, assist and recommend changes and solutions to address the security of cloud solutions.
Required technical skills and experience:
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, Ethical Hacker an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Networks, Software development and systems
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in architectural design in security domains
- Experience with Data base administration such as Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Experience with security monitoring tools and security testing tools
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent degree). PhD is a plus.
- Fluent in English, French is plus
- Team player and very good communication skills
- Willing to travel
Are you interested by this new challenge? Then do not hesitate to apply and send your complete file to Fatima SAMMAR at email@example.com. Our team is looking forward reading it and will come back to you shortly.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.