MS SQL Server Developer
Nordwand Group is currently supporting one of their clients to source a MS SQL Server Developer with experience in designing and developing DWH solutions within Financial Services. We are looking for someone with end to end development experience, an all-rounder in analysis, design, and implementation in all layers of the DWH who can take on a number of different projects associated with data and process improvement.
As a Data Warehouse Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Developing ETL processes in all layers of DWH
- Identifying and capturing requirements
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Designing and developing concepts
- Develop relationships with all stakeholders internally and externally
- Resolving issues in running solutions
- DWH modelling / development
- Data warehouse design & development. (Broad experience analysis, design, and implementation in all layers of the DWH)
- MS SQL Server, T-SQL programming
- Database modelling & Performance Tuning
- Data architecture experience
- Data Integration ETL experience
- MDX (Desirable)
- Requirements Analysis, strong interpersonal skills / stakeholder management
- BI/Reporting Tools & Querying
To find out more about this vacancy and other similar positions please send your CV to Ms Aram Almasian - firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.