Full Stack Developer Ruby on Rails (RoR)
On behalf of one of our clients, a financial services company based in Geneva, we are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer Ruby on Rails.
You will develop and maintain innovative cloud and web platforms in a very modern and technical environment. Passionate about coding and expert on the ruby on Rails framework, this permanent position is probably made for you!
- Coding with Ruby on Rails,
- Front-end development,
- Database architecture and management,
- Collaboration with clients and internal teams to develop and maintain cloud and web platforms,
- Create and maintain technical documentation,
- Support all levels, client training.
Required technical skills and experience:
- Degree in Computer Science (Engineer),
- DevOps culture,
- Good knowledge of RESTful & MVC architecture,
- Ability to work in AGILE mode,
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role,
- Fluent in ENG, FRE (written / spoken),
- Swiss resident.
Are you passionate about Ruby on Rails coding and would like to participate in the development of web and cloud solutions within a team of experts? This role is probably made for you! Send your complete file to Richard Yanez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team will answer you as soon as possible!
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.