Senior Treasury Analyst
Our client is a stock exchange listed global manufacturing organization with a turnover in excess of 5bn USD.
The Senior Treasury Analyst will be responsible for monitoring, forecasting and hedging FX financial exposures to protect the company financials from adverse market movements according to the defined hedge strategy as well as a timely financial close ensuring completeness and accuracy of treasury journal entries for EMEA and North America regions.
Risk Management / Front Office Activities:
- Responsible for monitoring and forecasting EMEA exposures
- Consolidating globally monthly balance sheet and cash flow exposures
- Front office for daily operational FX & money market deals
- Execution of hedging processes within approved hedge strategies
Treasury System & Process Related Activities:
- Independently manage treasury accounting treatment including defining, posting and reconciling treasury items between the treasury management system IT2 and the ERP system SAP ECC
- Driving and facilitating IT2 (TMS) improvements and implementations including coordination of global roll-outs
- Operational focal point for external counterparties such as IT2, treasury consultants, auditors and internal related functions such as controllers & tax
- Treasury reporting & relevant SOX compliance tasks, forecasts and reconciliation
- University degree in a finance or accounting discipline
- 5-7 years of working experience in a similar role
- Excellent Excel skills, comfortable with numeric-intensive tasks, good IT flair Programming skills a plus (macros, VBA)
- Good understanding of basic foreign exchange markets and experience/ knowledge with basic derivatives
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems is a plus
- Fluent in English both written and spoken is a must, any other language is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a small team, interacting on a global scale with a variety of internal and external parties
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.