Financial Analyst / Junior Controller
Our client is a stock exchange listed global business services company with operations in Zurich. To complete their team in Switzerland we are looking for a motivated, reliable, and trustworthy Financial Analyst / Junior Controller. You will take responsibility for providing the business with an excellent commercial finance support and ensure the business operations run smoothly, efficiently and profitably.
Your tasks will include:
- Cost and revenue accruals and deferrals for monthly financial statements.
- Sales turnover, margin, and invoice (internal/external) control
- Claiming and tracking third party and intercompany costs
- Ensure and monitor a coherent accounting process between operational and financial system
- Detailed assessment of provisions in the income statement
- Consultation / clarification of topics with internal departments
- Preparation and execution of reconciliations
- Deviation analyses in cooperation with the department leads
- Various analytical clarifications for the statement in the Leadership Monthly Report
- Participation in the budgeting process
- Support person for auditors
- Accrual for annual rebates
- Preparation of evaluations and statistics
- At least 3 years of professional experience in controlling as well as in accounting
- Commercial education with further training in accounting/controlling
- Business fluent in written and spoken English and German is a must, French is an advantage
- Pronounced flair for numbers as well as analytical, precise and independent way of working
- Assertiveness, ability to work under pressure and willingness to learn new things independently
- Dynamic and team-oriented personality
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office (especially Excel) and ERP systems (ideally Sage).
Qui nous sommes
Nordwand Group AG à Zurich sont des cabinets de recrutement spécialisés dans la recherche et la sélection de personnel qualifié. Ils sont spécialisés en IT et Finance & Comptabilité.