Technical Leader Java/JEE
Our client is a global banking leader based in Geneva. In order to strengthen its teams, we are looking for a Java/JEE Technical Leader.
For this role, you are the privileged interlocutor between the technical architects of all departments and the business functions in order to guarantee a production platform.
- You support the development team on software quality and are committed to work with development best practices.
- Technical expert, you code with the team and provide a technical vision of the platforms.
- You support and train team members, including internal customers: you listen and help developers.
- You ensure continuous improvement and propose areas for improvement.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- You have a higher education in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- You have at least 5 years of experience on several projects around Java/JEE technologies.
- You have already been able to understand the world of the Cloud.
- You have a sense of listening and sharing, always in search of excellence.
- You must be domiciled in Switzerland (or you have the will).
Do you want to be involved and involve a team in the successful implementation of a strategic project? This job add is made for you! Then do not hesitate to apply and send your complete file to Carole FIOCRE: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is looking forward reading it and will come back to you shortly.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.