Software Quality Manager
Our client, a leader in the banking sector in Switzerland and worldwide, is currently looking for a Software Quality Manager. The position is based in Geneva.
As a Software Quality Manager, you participate in the development of our customer's quality policy and ensure its implementation, management, and monitoring.
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Organize and lead initiatives to improve the process, investigate and qualify tools, and develop test frameworks,
- Support the development teams in the release management activities,
- Manage and maintain the quality infrastructure, technology, and software,
- Support constant regression and release testing activities,
- Advocate for quality best practices across the development and engineering teams, and establish performant and accurate checks and balances to prevent regressions and production issues,
- Perform project-level test lead duties, including stakeholder discussions, test strategy, mentoring, and deliverable status tracking and reporting.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Master's degree in computer science or equivalent,
- 10 years minimum experience in software development,
- Significant experience in release management,
- Experience in the banking sector,
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills,
- Mastery of French and English,
- Obligation to live or willingness to settle in Switzerland for this position.
Would you like to be involved in the implementation and control of our client's quality processes? Do not hesitate any longer and apply! Send your complete file to Carole FIOCRE: email@example.com. Our team is looking forward reading it and will come back to you shortly.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.