Software Engineer (back-end)
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to contribute to the development (back-end) of cryptocurrencies payment platforms.
You have a strong programming experience in the field of payment regulated platforms, and software architecture?
Our client may be interested in your profile! The company is based in the Vaud canton, providing software solutions in the field of finance. It’s a permanent position.
- Design and integrate RESTful and gRPC APIs, Jenkins and Cloud systems,
- Work closely with cryptographers, developers, to deliver scalable interoperable software architectures,
- Team members coaching,
- Project management.
Required technical skills and experience:
- You have a University Degree in Computer Science,
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful and gRPC APIs,
- Experience in the field of cryptocurrency, developing payment and currency regulated platforms,
- Strong coding / programming skills,
- Experience working in an Agile development environment,
- Fluent in English,
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Do you want to be a player in the evolution and improvement of our client's products? Don't hesitate to apply!
Send your complete file to Richard Yanez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team will answer you as soon as possible!
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.