Senior Software Tester
Our client, a tech. leading company based in the Vaud Canton, leader in its domain is looking for a Senior Software Tester to improve the software testing strategies. The successful candidate will join a passionate team to take part in innovative projects (AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Cloud Computing…) in a very modern and technical environment.
- You will lead projects to improve automated software testing processes of the company’s SaaS platform and applications,
- Ensure de stability and the scalability of the testing frameworks,
- Build architectures and complex software testing models,
- Creation / update of technical documentation.
Required technical skills and experience:
- You have a University Degree in Computer Science,
- Experience: + 5 years of experience, specialized in complex software testing,
- Good knowledge of testing frameworks (Cucumber, Junit, JBehave, GTest or similar),
- Ability to work independently or transversely as part of a team (AGILE methodologies),
- Strong analytical mindset, able to provide concrete solutions to complex technical cases,
- Good knowledge of Continuous Value Delivery and DevOps practices,
- Familiar with Object-oriented programming languages (Java, Python or C++),
- Fluent in ENG (written / spoken).
Do you want to be a player in the evolution and improvement of our client's products? Don't hesitate to apply!
Send your complete file to Richard Yanez : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team will answer you as soon as possible!
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.