Senior Security Engineer
Our client, a well-known Swiss company in the Vaud Canton (possibility to work in Bern too), leader in its domain is looking for a confirmed Security Engineer to design, deploy and maintain security infrastructures The successful candidate will join a passionate team to take part in innovative projects! It is a permanent position.
- Design, deploy, maintain, migrate Security Infrastructures,
- Create technical documentation (FR/ENG),
- Manage the Security Infrastructure in collaboration with the operation team,
- Team, define priorities and work instructions / best practices,
- Project management, team management,
- Analyse vulnerabilities, security treats,
- Coordination of stakeholders, providers, contractors,
- Support L2 & L3,
- One week per month, you will oversee the technical permanence (on-call service),
- Travels possible throughout Switzerland to ensure the security of IT infrastructure.
Required technical skills and experience:
- You have a University Degree in Computer Science,
- Experience: + 5 years of experience as a Security Engineer,
- Familiar with security concepts and designs (datacenters, gateways, IoT),
- Good knowledge of firewalls like Fortinet, Palo Alto, CISCO,
- Familiar with routing/switching protocols,
- You have a good command of scripting and automation tools (eg: Python),
- Very good communication skills, team spirit, able to manage and coach an operational team,
- Good solving skills,
- Fluent in ENG and FRA (written / spoken).
Do you want to be a player in the evolution and improvement of our client's networks security? Don't hesitate to apply!
Send your complete file to Richard Yanez : email@example.com
Our team will answer you as soon as possible!
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.