Senior IT Auditor - French Speaker
Our client is a very well-known financial institution based in Lausanne. To support their internal audit department, we are looking for a Senior IT Auditor.
- Actively participate in the definition of the audit plan for the part related to IT and digital risks.
- Realize and pilot targeted audits on IT and digital risks (definition of the work program, implementation, restitution).
- Analyse and evaluate the security and optimization of information systems.
- Participate in the definition of risk management indicators: definition of the production processes of these indicators and implementation.
- Proactively and effectively communicate results.
- Formalize audit reports and propose corrective measures.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- You have a Master’s Degree in information system management, or a similar degree and a CISA certification.
- French speaking is mandatory.
- You have gained 5 years' experience in the fields of auditing and in the field of information
- You have good knowledge of COBIT, ITIL, COSO, Project Management, ISO 27000, TOGAF and new information technologies.
- With real interpersonal skills, analysis and synthesis, you can demonstrate autonomy, height of vision and diplomacy.
You are driven by the taste of the challenge, the team spirit and the desire for excellence? Then do not hesitate to apply and send your complete file to email@example.com. Our team is looking forward reading it and will come back to you shortly.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.