Senior Internal Auditor
- Leading individual audit assignments autonomously from inception to issuance of reports.
- Communicating effectively with senior stakeholders across the business and participate in operational audits, to assess and evaluate the alignment of internal controls with the company’s audit policies and directives.
- Assist with the continued development of internal auditing standards and processes with an emphasis on risk assessment techniques.
- Encourage and nurture company-wide compliance to regulations and promote business best practice within business audit processes.
- To take a key interest in continued development of junior staff and support them to meet their full potential for long term development within the company as expansion takes place.
- Dynamic attitude and flexibility to working in different cultural environments.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in auditing or a combination of auditing and other finance roles.
- A strong understanding of risk management, key business processes and internal control frameworks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German. Other languages such as French or Spanish are also an advantage.
- Bachelor and/or MBA/MSc degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field and/or a professional auditing/accounting qualification, e.g. ACCA, CPA
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV, references and academic certificates to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.