Senior Embedded Hardware Engineer
As part of its development and to meet the challenges ahead, our client, a start-up company specialized in the development of intelligent electronic systems and based in the Lausanne region, is strengthening its team and is looking for a Senior Embedded Hardware Engineer.
You are in charge of the realization of the hardware electronics allowing the communication between the various systems of the company and their interfaces.
Your main tasks:
- Design and production of electronic modules,
- Drafting of documents for choosing the architecture of the various electronic modules,
- Identification of the necessary improvements and technical solutions, particularly about the miniaturization of the various modules,
- You are responsible for ensuring that the costs and availability of hardware systems are respected.
- You have a degree in HES/EPF or equivalent with a specialization in embedded hardware systems,
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the business,
- You like to work in a team and have excellent interpersonal skills,
- You have developed an expertise on Altium,
- You have knowledge of high voltage or power electronics design,
- You speak English perfectly; French is an asset.
Would you like to work on innovative projects within a human-sized structure? Do not hesitate any longer and apply! Send your complete file to Carole FIOCRE: email@example.com. Our team is looking forward reading it and will come back to you shortly.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.