Senior Cyber Security Architect
Nordwand Group Switzerland are currently looking for a hands-on Senior CyberSecurity Architect to plan, design, test, implement and maintain the companies security infrastructure to support future growth. I am looking for the best.
- Develop a understanding of the firms current technology and information systems
- Plan, research and design robust security architectures for IT projects
- Design, build, implement and an enterprise-class security system
- Align organizational security strategy and infrastructure with overall business and technology strategy
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Coordinate / Identify security design gaps, potential points of intrusion in existing and proposed architectures
- Review and approve installation of firewall, VPN, routers, IDS scanning technologies and servers
- Test security systems to ensure they behave as expected
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
- Train users in implementation or conversion of systems
- Respond immediately to security-related incidents and provide thorough remedial solutions and analysis
For this position you need to bring experience a wealth experience across:
- Emerging technologies to design and implement security solutions
- Business advisory skills in the design and development of security practices
- Cloud computing background
- Identity and access management and governance
- Brilliant communication skills
For more information please send your CV into the Nordwand Group, Zurich.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.