- Ownership of GL accounting process for month-end and annual closes for the Swiss Principal entity under US GAAP and Swiss GAAP.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and tax declarations.
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- Accurate and complete Payroll accounting.
- Maintenance of Accounting manual
- Compliance with internal controls for finance topics, point of contact to internal and external audit.
- Close collaboration with the SSC.
- University Degree with Accounting / Financial scope, Chartered Accountancy, Eidg. Fachausweis im Finanz- und Rechnungswesen, HFW or equivalent.
- 5+ years of practical accounting and finance experience in international accounting and reporting.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Proven track record of processes improvement.
- SAP knowledge highly desirable.
- Proactive team player with the ability to work independently, whilst utilizing strong communication skills to collaborate across functional teams and geographies.
- Must be eligible to work in Switzerland.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send you profile and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.