Our client, a successful international services company, is currently looking for an experienced reliable accountant with a motivated and hands-on attitude to assist them with their continued growth.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ownership of the AP and AR function including a small team of 2.
- Maintaining the GL including reconciliations.
- Fixed assets accounting and physical inventory.
- Delivery of the monthly and annual financial statements under US GAAP and the Swiss Code of Obligations including reporting to the global HQ.
- Periodic target versus actual comparisons.
- Financial controlling.
- Act as the main contact for external and internal auditors.
- VAT invoicing and reconciliation.
- Payroll accounting including reconciliations.
- Ad hoc analyses using Excel.
- Supporting the CFO with the annual budget process and other tasks as required.
- Several years international accounting experience under US and Swiss Gaap.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Initial team leading management experience is an advantage.
- Precise working style and an ability to work under pressure. Additionally, a high level of flexibility and the preparedness to talk on additional ad hoc tasks and responsibilities.
- Experience with Excel and other well now accounting and controlling packages is required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV, references and academic certificates to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.