Security Operations Engineer
The Nordwand Group is currently supporting one of their clients to source a SecOps Engineer to join a newly formed Fraud / surveillance controls team.
- Monitoring, investigating security threats across internal systems and client facing platforms.
- Analyse processes / issues and resolve / escalate security issues
- Develop business workflows to help with team communication / information sharing
- Risk assessments, security investigations, mitigation
- Security incident monitoring
- Automate, enhance, methods and processes
- Extensive project work
- Previous experience with fraud investigations / cyber threat detection
- Network attack experience - phishing, port scanning, web app attacks etc
- Application / System security experience
- Methodical thinker, opinionated
- Clean communicator
- Financial services experience
For this position we are only considering Swiss Residence / permit holders and EU members
If you would like to hear more about this position, please send your full CV into the Nordwand Group for review.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.