Do I need a career boost?
Nordwand Group is a search and selection recruitment boutique with a successful story and an excellent reputation on the market. We are expanding our business into the Swiss Romandie and need a Geneva-based Recruitment Consultant to be an integral part of our growth who wants to develop their career with us.
The Recruitment Consultant will be joining a dedicated and motivated team and will be a vital part of the continued growth and development of the company working within the Information & Technology Division If you are willing to roll your sleeves up and be part of a work hard/play hard environment then we are looking for you!
Our company culture is to take what we do very seriously but not take ourselves too seriously. That means we have fun whilst ’working our socks off’! We have an open communication culture, we extend a high level of trust to you from day one and we give you the space and responsibility to get things done in the way that suits your style.
Sounds great, but what will I be doing?
This is an excellent step-up into a recruitment career. The Recruitment Consultant can benefit from and enjoy a competitive bonus structure, a sociable working environment, fantastic personal and career progression with continued training and excellent rewards and benefits and work with a host of large and established clients around the french part of Switzerland.
- Managing the recruitment process from initial enquiry through to candidate placement
- The ability to identify and bring on new business
- Taking job requirements and visit clients onsite to discuss requirements and assess company culture
- Effectively matching candidates using tried and tested methodology
- Maximizing available resourcing tools, including job site searching, existing candidate database, candidate referrals, job center partnerships, maximizing advertising response.
- Screening candidates, checking eligibility to work and matching their skills to specific job requirements and company cultures
- Conducting telephone screenings, and post-registration calls with candidates
- Submitting relevant CVs & other candidate information to clients, arranging interviews and inductions, managing the new starter process, dealing with any issues that arise
- Providing a post-placement service to ensure satisfaction for both candidates and clients
What makes me the ‘one’?
The ideal candidate will have previously come from a 360–recruitment background. You are smart, curious and flexible. You are good with using different systems, pro-active, and you like to laugh (even at yourself). You are organized, you can communicate well, and you are mentally agile.
As if that wasn’t enough, we would like to see:
- A university degree or alternative further qualifications
- Previous experience within a sales background or have experience within a Recruitment agency
- A self-starting mindset with a strong work ethic and the necessary stubbornness to get stuff finished
- Impact! The desire to grab the phone, shake the hand, introduce yourself and get out there in the network to sell yourself and your company
- Strong writing and speaking skills in French and English (native or C2 level French)
- Attention to detail and the necessary juggling skills to be able cover a whole bunch of different topics at the same time
- Ability to comes up with ideas to solve business challenges and to keep your cool when the going gets tough
We are looking forward to your application with a CV.
***Due to permit regulations, we can only consider Swiss or EU citizens for this role. ***
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.