Software Engineer C#.Net
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMER:
Our customer develops high precision devices that are used all over the world. With its operational headquarters in the canton of Bern, the company continues to produce to the highest Swiss standards and the group now employs over 10,000 people worldwide. Hardware and software are under one roof, enabling employees to make quick decisions and communicate clearly.
The Nordwand Group is now looking for an experienced software developer with a focus on software architecture for a client-server application. The software enables data consumption, pro-cessing and evaluation of two hardware components.
- Software architecture based on C# .NET
- Development of hardware-related software
- Define design patterns according to requirements
- Support with interfaces to third-party systems
- Close cooperation with the entire High Performance Team and the product developers
- Completed apprenticeship as application developer
- At least 4 years professional experience in software development C# .NET
- Proven experience in software architecture
- Relevant knowledge of WCF and WPF
- Very good knowledge of VS, MS TFS and XML
- Know How in UML, OOA/OOD and object-oriented implementation
- German or English speaking
OUR CUSTOMER OFFERS:
The place of work can be reached within 15-20 minutes from Luzern trainstation. Alternatively, parking spaces are provided for employees. Furthermore, the company attaches great importance to internal training in order to pass on as much know-how as possible about the large product range. The company always works with the latest development tools and offers an agile working environment.
I will be happy to tell you more details in a personal interview and look forward to receiving your application by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.