Our client, a well-known Swiss company in the Vaud Canton listed on the Swiss Market Index (possibility to work in Bern too), leader in its domain is looking for a confirmed Network Engineer to design, deploy and maintain network infrastructures. The successful candidate will join a passionate team to take part in innovative projects! It is a permanent position.
- Design, deploy, maintain, migrate Network Infrastructures,
- Create technical documentation (FR/ENG),
- Manage the Infrastructure in collaboration with the operation team,
- Coordination of stakeholders, providers, contractors,
- Support L2 & L3,
- One week per month, you will oversee the technical permanence (on-call service),
- Travels possible throughout Switzerland to ensure the smooth running of the company's networks.
Required technical skills and experience:
- You have a University Degree in Computer Science,
- Experience: + 5 years of experience as a Network Engineer,
- Familiar with switching network technologies (CISCO Catalyst & CISCO DNA) and WAN technologies,
- Familiar with routing protocols,
- Experience with Riverbed Technology,
- You have a good command of scripting and automation tools,
- Good knowledge of firewalls like Fortinet is an asset,
- Fluent in ENG and FRA (written / spoken).
Do you want to be a player in the evolution and improvement of our client's network? Don't hesitate to apply!
Send your complete file to Richard Yanez : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team will answer you as soon as possible!
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.