Linux DevOps (Build & Deploy) Engineer - English speaking
Do you want to work in a highly technical environment and be part of a revolutionary product? With our client, who is based just outside of Zurich, you’ve got the chance.
We are looking exclusively for a Linux specialist, who considers himself to be a strong trouble shooter and system administrator, with very strong technical skill. Someone who can deep dive into the system and love to get his hands ‘dirty’.
You will be part of a small DevOps teamand with your colleagues in charge for the containerised build & product testing platform. You are responsible for managing and tooling the development environment, CI/CD and introducing new technologies when appropriate.
The ideal person has experience with the following tasks or tools:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Linux (RHEL) with both platform development and administration experience
- Docker (command line, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Strong scripting skills with Python, Shell, Perl, Groovy
- Configuration Management (Ansible would be perfect)
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery strategies
- Experience in building and releasing software
- Fluency in English (other languages like German or French are an advantage)
Are you the proactive personality with strong communication skills we are looking for? An interesting environment where you can bring in your ideas is waiting for you.
Please send your full application to: email@example.com
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.