IT Systems Administrator
Our clients are both international and human-sized companies based between Geneva and Lausanne.
To support their team, we are looking for creative and dynamic IT Systems Administrators. The successful candidates will join dynamic teams designing the strategy for IT solutions.
If you already are an IT systems administrator, curious about DevOps practices, this job ad is for you!
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- You ensure the administration, improvement, operation and maintenance in operational condition of the information system.
- You work on its architecture, security, services and network.
- You will be a source of technological innovations on the information system, while listening to all users.
- You oversee monitoring and resolving incidents on all server issues.
- You work hand in hand with the developers to ensure the best possible quality of service.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Master’s degree in technical field.
- You have at least 5 years' experience in system administration (Linux or Windows) and you have had the opportunity to work on infrastructures deployed on several Datacenters.
- You have experience in web environments.
- You are used to using scripting languages such as Python or Bash.
- You are familiar with configuration management tools such as Puppet.
- You have been able to learn about recent supervision and logging applications.
- You can work in a team with a culture that is open, caring and free.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving
- You have a strong curiosity to learn new things and discover new technologies.
- You are fluent in English; French is a plus.
Do you have expertise in technical infrastructures and operating systems for Linux or Windows? Do you want to join a DevOps approach?
Do not hesitate any longer and apply! Send your complete file to Carole FIOCRE: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is looking forward reading it and will come back to you shortly.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.