IT systems Administrator - DevOps Engineer
Our client is an international company, leader in its domain located in Lausanne area. To support their team, we are looking for a creative and dynamic It Systems Administrator - DevOps.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team designing the strategy for IT solutions.
If you already are an IT systems administrator, passionate about DevOps practices and curious about security issues, this job ad is for you!
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and continuously improve the company operating environment.
- Continuously drive and improve the system.
- Perform security maintenance on the systems in line.
- Deploy solutions and systems using industry standards tools as Jenkins, Puppet or Ansible.
- Spread, seed DevOps best practices and contribute to the evolution of infrastructure standards.
Required technical skills and experience:
- Experience in operating system administration: RHEL, Windows Server.
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Experience with development and automated testing.
- Understanding of microservices and distributed application architecture.
- Strong core Java backend development experience, including a broad understanding of the Java foundations.
- Knowledge about Multi Cloud Platform: Azure, AWS.
- Experience with robust development, testing and debugging practices, leaning towards agile methodologies.
- Logical mind with excellent problem-solving skills, enjoy a technical challenge.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Master degree in technical field.
- Red Hat certification (or equivalent) is required.
- You have, at least, a 5 years’ experience in system administration.
- You are able to work in a team with a culture that is open, caring and free.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong curiosity to learn new things and discover new technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate core DevOps
concepts (Agile & Automation).
- You are fluent in English, French is a plus.
If you dream of transforming the infrastructure to make it more flexible and become the architect of sharing culture between Dev and Ops, then do not hesitate to apply and send your complete file to email@example.com. Our team is looking forward reading it and will come back to you shortly.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.