IT Program Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Program Manager, for one of our clients in Bern, a well-known Swiss company listed on the Swiss Market Index (it is a permanent position).
The successful candidate will collaborate in different projects related to IT Infrastructure, networks and security, business application, BI. The IT Program Manager ensures the relationship management of internal clients, technical teams and IT Architects.
- Understand and take businesses requirements regarding IT needs,
- Be the link between stakeholders to ensure the smooth running and roll-out of IT projects,
- Review and study the IT needs of the various business lines, transcribe the needs to the teams of (developers, IT architects, subcontractors),
- Find, propose and validate the concepts and IT solutions proposed to the various business (internal and external clients),
- Deadlines and budgets management,
- Management of documentation related to IT projects.
Required technical skills and experience:
- You have a Degree in Computer Science or Engineering,
- Experience: + 5 years as an IT Business Partner, or IT Program Manager, or IT Relationship Manager in the industry sector,
- Good knowledge of network and security technologies, businesses applications (ERPs, Microsoft Solutions, Cloud, etc),
- Excellent communicator in ENG and FRA (fluent in both languages),
- Excellent listening and synthesis skills, ability to make proposals,
- Highly autonomous, general IT knowledge,
- ITIL / AGILE or PMP certification would be an asset,
- Mobility across Switzerland,
Do you want to be a player in the evolution and improvement of our client's IT Systems & Infrastructure? Don't hesitate to apply!
Send your complete file to Richard Yanez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team will answer you as soon as possible!
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.