A key role within a recently established and lean internal audit team, responsible for audits across Switzerland in support of the Department Lead.
- Independent planning and execution of audits across Swiss operations in consultation or cooperation with the Head of Internal Audit
- Review and assessment of operational processes and financial processes in terms of compliance, effectiveness of controls and efficiency
- Development of improvement measures
- Documentation of the audit and creation of audit reports
- Communication and presentation of audit results
- Follow-up of agreed measures
- Participation in planning activities, projects and consulting assignments of the Internal Audit
- Qualification as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or equivalent (eg. CISA)
- Degree level education in business administration
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Internal Audit
- Experience in IT audit advantageous
- Working knowledge of Italian and German
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.