Our clients are technology companies, leaders in their domain located in Lausanne area. To support their team, we are looking for creative and dynamic Security Expert.
The successful candidate will collaborate with Cyber Security and IT teams around the world and provide security requirements to reduce security vulnerabilities.
Amongst other tasks you will oversee the following:
- Develop tools methodologies to improve the overall ability of the company’s information systems.
- Manage Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitor servers and endpoints in the OT networks.
- Manage security incidents as L1 and L2 Support.
- Demonstrate an understanding of penetration testing techniques.
- Research the latest information technology security trends.
- Develop security standards and best practices.
- Assist and recommend changes and solutions to address the security of cloud solutions.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA are an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Information Security or in administration of IT infrastructures.
- Experience with security monitoring tools and security testing tools.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Team player and very good communication
Passionate about security, do you want to participate in the protection of our customer's systems? Then do not hesitate to apply and send your complete file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is looking forward reading it and will come back to you shortly.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.