Information Security Analyst
Our client is a technology company, leader in its domain located in Lausanne area. To support their team, we are looking for a creative and dynamic Information Security Analyst.
The successful candidate will collaborate with Software and IT teams around the world and provide security requirements to reduce security vulnerabilities.
Amongst other tasks you will oversee the following:
- Develop tools methodologies to improve the overall ability of the company’s information systems
- Demonstrate an understanding of penetration testing techniques
- Research the latest information technology security trends
- Develop security standards and best practices
- Assist and recommend changes and solutions to address the security of cloud solutions
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA are an advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Information Security
- Experience with security monitoring tools and security testing tools
- Fluent in English and French
- Team player and very good communication skills
Passionate about security, do you want to participate in the protection of our customer's systems? Then do not hesitate to apply and send your complete file to Carole FIOCRE: email@example.com. Our team is looking forward reading it and will come back to you shortly.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.