Our client is a stock-exchange listed international business services company. To complete their team in Switzerland we are looking for a motivated, reliable, and trustworthy person.
Your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Close cooperation with AP and AR colleagues and being responsible for the overview.
- Complete asset accounting including reconciliations and annual physical inventory.
- Management of the monthly/annual financial statements according to US GAAP including reporting to the Head Office in London.
- Monthly creation of target-performance comparisons for the parent company in the USA.
- Financial controlling.
- Preparation of the annual financial statements according to the Swiss Code of Obligations.
- Main contact person for external and internal audits.
- VAT accounting and reconciliation.
- Payroll accounting including reconciliations.
- Creation of various monthly analyses with the help of Excel.
- Overview and update of all contracts.
- Assistance with projects.
- Performing monthly analyses.
- Accounting of the Intercompany.
- Assistance & creation of the budget.
- Deputy function for Business Controller and AP and AR.
- Close cooperation with the Switzerland based CFO and assumption of further tasks.
- Good knowledge of accounting regulations according to the Swiss Code of Obligations (US GAAP advantageous).
- Business fluency in German and English.
- Exact work, ability to work under pressure, networked thinking, and high commitment.
- Willingness to work independently with minimal leadership and to learn new things.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV, references and academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.