Full Stack Software Engineer (Django/REACT)
Our client, a famous company based in the VAUD canton, leader in its domain is looking for a Full Stack Engineer (permanent position), to join their growing IT department. The successful candidate will join a passioned team to take part in innovative projects with the most modern IT tools!
- Software development (architecture, development, testing, roll-out, maintenance),
- Customization of existing softwares,
- Participation in various development projects, quality improvement, defining new methods,
- As an expert, you will be asked to train the teams, share your knowledge, etc,
- Technical documentation creation (FR/ENG),
- You will work in an AGILE environment, with a DevOps culture,
- User support (all levels).
Required technical skills and experience:
- University degree in Computer Science (Engineer),
- Good command of DJANGO (back-end) and REACT (front-end)
- Experience in a similar position is mandatory (+ 3 years),
- Familiar with Continuous Integration, Security aspects, Continuous Delivery,
- Familiar with the following tools: Gitlab, Jira, Confluence.
- Ability to create Automated Tests
- Fluent in FR and ENG (written / spoken),
Do you want to be a player in the evolution and improvement of our client's IT department? Don't hesitate to apply! Send your complete file to Richard Yanez : email@example.com - Our team will answer you as soon as possible!
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.