Financial Controller, Reporting & Consolidation
Due to an internal move, we have an interesting role within the Controlling department of a leading company in Zurich. In the core team of Reporting & Consolidation, the position offers a variety of exposure possibilities and interdisciplinary components, the new hire will be integrated in the existing international team. You will have the responsibility for efficiently, effectively and reliably delivering the accounting of the numerous entities within the group and will report directly to the European Controller.
- Ensure year-end closing according to International Financial Reporting
Standards (IFRS) and legal requirements.
- Carry out monthly management reporting to support decision-makers and carry out monthly legal reporting (IFRS).
- Ensure transparent and future-oriented data as well as completeness and quality.
- Support a continuous and reproductive controlling information/analysis in reports going to the
- Guidance and assistance for financial forecasting Support group functions in financial issues and questions.
- Assistance to local companies in accounting issues.
- Working closely with other departments in- and outside of finance (internal audit, tax etc.).
Qualification / Experience
- Several years of experience in group accounting/controlling department in an industrial environment.
- Reporting & Consolidation experience a must & previous BIG4 experience is beneficial.
- Education background in Business or accounting related degree, CPA or similar is required.
- Profound practical knowledge in application of IFRS.
- Strong communication skills in both German and English is required.
- Strong Team player and Interested in working in an international and multidisciplinary environment.
- Willingness to face and understand business cases with multidisciplinary complexity.
- In depth understanding of accounting, reporting and consolidation processes and procedures.
- Solid understanding of reporting and consolidation software
- Results driven – able to execute with high personal accountability.
- Very strong analytical and conceptual abilities; willingness to make decisions and take responsibility.
- High business and financial acumen.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.