Embedded Software Engineer
Our Client is looking for an embedded engineer. Your expertise will help them design reliable embedded solutions. You will be involved in making technical decisions that will help shape the direction of their new products. You will work on a large spectrum of issues ranging from hardware issues to overall system operation, performance and power management.
- Participate in the full embedded software life cycle, including design, implementation, code reviews, testing, verification and validation
- Participate in making design decisions to develop high performance and reliable embedded systems
- Review and provide feedback on the firmware-specific aspects of hardware designs
- Co-operate with electrical engineers to perform verification and validation of new boards
- University degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Excellent C++ and good C or C# programming skills
- Experience in developing software with RTOS systems
- Understanding of communication protocols
- Experience with sensors and/or motion control
- Fluent English and German is required for this role
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.