Digital IC Design Engineer
For one of our clients, an international company renowned in its domain located in Neuchâtel region, we are looking for a Digital IC Design Engineer to complete the existing team.
Some of the main duties of the Digital IC Design Engineer will be focusing on integrated circuits development. Joining a well-established team, you will among other tasks:
- Define digital design, layout, simulation, and testing
- Perform state-of-the-art ultra-low power digital design implementation
- FPGA design and prototyping
- Research in the area of secure hardware design
- Design test cards and analyse test results
- Very good Knowledge VHDL, Verilog, and C++
- Fluent in both English & French
- Experience with FPGAs and IC development
- Experience with embedded platforms
- Expert with using Cadence / Synopsys tools
- Circuit design
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic or computer sciences or Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Team spirit
- Min 2/4 years’ experience in a similar position
Are you interested by this challenging position? Then do not hesitate to apply and send your complete file to Fatima SAMMAR. Our team is looking forward reading it and will come back to you shortly.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.