Our client strengthens its teams with the recruitment of a DevOps Engineer. This is a new position: everything still needs to be done!
Which client are you going to join?
Our client SICPA, is an international company, world's leading supplier of inks and security solutions for most of the world's banknotes and ID documents. For 20 years, SICPA is also specialized in the development of high-tech solutions and services for identification, traceability and authentication, located in Lausanne area.
Why would you want to join SICPA?
Being part of SICPA is:
- To be part of a historical structure that seeks to be in a continuous improvement process, to work on innovative projects with cutting-edge technologies.
- To evolve in an international context.
- Work in an agile context allowing a better collaboration between each other in order to best meet customer requirements.
- Work a stone's throw from Lausanne in offices near the lake!
Why is this client recruiting a DevOps Engineer?
As part of a private cloud migration project, our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join its Product Brand & Protection Engineering team. In order to satisfy this migration project, SICPA is seeking to expand this multidisciplinary team already composed of about ten people with various profiles: Full-Stack Engineers, Java Backend Engineers, Cloud Platform Engineers.
What is the challenge?
If you already are an IT systems administrator or a developer passionate about DevOps practices and curious about security issues, this job ad is for you!
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and continuously improve the company
- Deploy solutions and systems using industry standards tools as Jenkins, Puppet or
- Spread, seed DevOps best practices and contribute to the evolution of infrastructure
Technical skills and experience:
- Master’s degree in a technical field.
- Red Hat certification (or equivalent) is required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in system administration or development.
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Experience with development and automated testing
- Understanding of microservices and distributed application architecture.
- Strong core Java backend development experience.
- Knowledge about Multi Cloud Platforms: Azure, AWS.
- Experience with robust development, testing and debugging practices, leaning towards agile
- You like to work in a team with a culture that is open, caring and free.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a strong curiosity to learn new things and discover new technologies.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate core DevOps
concepts (Agile & Automation).
- You are fluent in English, French is a plus.
- You have a logical mind with excellent problem-solving skills, enjoy a technical challenge.
If you dream of transforming the infrastructure to make it more flexible and become the conductor of sharing culture between Dev and Ops, then do not hesitate to apply and send your complete file to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is looking forward reading it and will come back to you shortly.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.