Cyber Security Technical Leader
We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Technical Leader on behalf of one of our clients, an innovative company specialized in the development of Cyber Security solutions. The role consists in Cyber Security Engineers management, project management, business development. You will be the technical referent for all questions related to the company's products and services.
If you are a Cyber Security Expert looking for a technical leadership position (50% based in Zurich, 50% in Romandie), this permanent position is made for you!
- Team management (5 Cyber Security engineers),
- Project management, quality improvement, continuous integration,
- As an expert, you will be asked to assist clients in their projects,
- You will be the point of contact for customers based throughout Switzerland (between Zürich and Geneva),
- Customer Relationship Management, Business development,
- Creation of technical documentation (German / English / French),
- You will work in an AGILE environment, with a DevOps culture,
Required technical skills and experience:
- University Degree in Computer Science (Engineer),
- Perfectly fluent (written / spoken) in German or Swiss-German, English & French,
- Strong experience in Cyber Security Solutions design and development,
- Experience in team leading, project, financial and organizational ressources management,
- Experience in a similar position is mandatory (+ 4 years minimum),
- Experience in pre-sales activites, customer oriented,
- Open to travel throughout Switzerland (Zürich, Bern, Fribourg, Lausanne, Geneva).
Do you think you can be the good candidate for that role? Don't hesitate to apply! Send your complete file to Richard Yanez : email@example.com
Our team will answer you as soon as possible!
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.