C / C++ Embedded Engineer
Part of highly skilled teams of software secialists, you will be in charge for the following:
• Define the system architecture for the new system concerning the software functions.
• Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from high level
• Participate in project leadership and/or program planning including providing
technical input to product development plans and concept documents.
• If you have the soul of a Tech Lead: serve as a mentor to less experienced Software
• Develop embedded software components of complex communication systems in
• Investigate and debug embedded software issues.
• Ensure the interface between hardware and software as well as evaluating
operational performance of an overall system.
Required technical skills and experience:
• Good level of technical skills in C/C++: software development, network engineering, systems
engineering, embedded development, or even better, a combination of all.
• Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python.
• Previous embedded software development experience with one or more of the following
technologies: communication protocols (RTOS), Bluetooth, Low Voltage.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
• Engineering Degree in Information Technology or Electronical Engineering.
• Excellent communication skills in English, French and/or German.
• Strong sense of making continuous improvements and enjoy to try new ways of doing.
• Posture advice: listening, curiosity, pragmatism, ability to analyse and write documentation.
• Team player and good communication skills.
You are inspired by invention and problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Then do not
hesitate to apply and send your complete file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is
looking forward reading it and will come back to you shortly.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.