AWS Infrastructure Engineer / Architect
Nordwand Group is currently supporting one of their clients to source a Senior AWS Infrastructure Engineer / Architect. The environment favours those who are motivated, flexible and keen to deliver amazing work and push the companies strategy. This position is really focussed towards creative individuals.
- Maintain on-prem Infrastructure whilst also preparing transition to the cloud
- Define, develop, and maintain the cloud-based bespoke platform
- Plan, execute projects across infrastructure
- Work closely with development team to optimize cloud platform
- Monitor / manage infrastructure to ensure customer SLAs are met
- AWS experience
- MS infrastructure background
- Project leadership / project management
- Extensive engineering / architectural skills
- Experience creating and reviewing security practices
- Comfort in speaking with non-technical groups about requirements and planning
- Very good English language skills
This position is hands on and requires someone who is happy in that space still while leading projects. We are not looking for someone who wants to purely be running projects. Applicants must hold a Swiss permit or EU passport.
If you would like to read more about this position or learn about other vacancies that the Nordwand Group is representing please send in your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.