Android Software Developer
Our client, a major Swiss company leader in its domain (luxury accessories and connected devices) located in Bern. To support their software development team, we are looking for an experienced Android Developer, to work on innovative projects related to IoT and AI.
- Development of Android (native) applications that will interact with connected objects (IoT),
- Develop, optimize, and document usable SDK,
- Monitoring of app development standards,
- Use of repositories as GitHub, BigBucket,
- Project management, quality improvements,
- Creation of automated and manual tests to ensure the best code quality,
- You will work in an AGILE environment.
Required technical skills and experience:
- You have an Engineering degree in computer science,
- Experience (at least 2 years) in Android software development (native applications),
- Very good command of JAVA & KOTLIN (experience in iOS development is an asset),
- Android SDK has no secrets for you,
- Experience in IoT (an asset),
- You are sensitive to development best practices,
- Fluent in English (French is an asset),
- Passionate about development,
- In addition, our client is looking for a real team player, who is comfortable communicating and working in an AGILE mode, with internal and external stakeholders and who is willing to work towards continuous improvement.
Do you want to be a player in the evolution and improvement of our client's Android applications?
Don't hesitate to apply (CV + cover letter in English please)!
Send your complete file to Richard Yanez : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team will answer you as soon as possible!
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.