Android Senior Software Engineer
Do you also think that Android is the ultimate mobile platform? Then read this ad! Indeed, our client, based in Lausanne area and leader in the development of software solutions, is looking for an Android Senior Software Engineer.
- As an experienced developer, you still love being hands-on to solve problems when needed. You can work with different technologies, languages and frameworks and you are not afraid to adapt to an unknown technical stack.
- You apply good development practices (tests, code analysis, performance).
- You work in collaboration with other developers to research and provide solutions, also to ensure the quality and maintainability of the code.
- You monitor carefully the performance and errors in order to guarantee a unique experience for users.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science.
- 3-5 years of extensive Android native development experience (Java).
- Experience with multi-threading programming.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development methodology.
- A passion for shipping quality code.
- Always on the lookout for new practices and ready to propose innovative solutions, you possess the following essential qualities: listening, open-mindedness, curiosity, taste for challenge, rigour, analytical skills and writing skills.
Do you want to join a team of experts who are committed to best development practices? That is exactly what our client is offering you. Then do not hesitate to apply and send your complete file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is looking forward reading it and will come back to you shortly.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.