Our client is a rapid growth international software company with headquarters in Switzerland. We have been tasked with identifying an experienced Accounting Manager, to report directly to the Group CFO, to support the further growth of the global business. We are looking for a stand-alone (with some external support) finance professional who is looking for a genuine opportunity to make a difference in a small, yet expanding, company with a flat management structure. You will have daily exposure to the top management of the firm.
You will own the entire financial accounting (AP/AR/GL/IC/Expenses/Payroll etc) and internal and external reporting process, being responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of all accounting related matters. Your scope will be both local and all international entities requiring the relevant local GAAP treatment of accounts for all entities and the coordination of statutory and tax returns to the respective authorities. You will take a deep dive into existing systems, processes and structures and bring the functions capabilities to an up-to-date and upwardly scalable state ensuring a best-in-class function. This will involve regular evaluation of systems, control mechanisms and policies in order to ensure continuous improvement in the function.
If you are looking for a challenge, where you will have to use all your skills and experience and even step out of your comfort zone, this could be the role for you. You will work with very smart, driven, dynamic business professionals who are looking for a finance colleague to become an integral team member in their continued success story.
- Deliver the financial accounting function for all entities
- Revenue reconciliation
- Manage an external Treuhand service
- Periodic CH & group financial closes, deliver financial statements (B/S, P&L,Cash Flow) and reporting
- Relationship with banks relations and overall cash management
- Work together with the Chief Financial Officer and business colleagues for budgets and forecasts, management reporting, cost controlling
- Manage the external auditors
- Global tax reporting and all CH taxes
- Liaise with global external tax advisers for international entities
- Act as subject matter expert for the accounting (and wider ERP) system, acting as super-user to support other colleagues and ensuring continuous systems development
- Coordinate the setup process for new international entities and onboarding those businesses to the group platform
- Work with the HR team for payroll and social insurance topics
- Chartered Accountancy qualification or University degree in Finance & Accounting
- CH GAAP and other GAAPS, ideal US
- 5-10 years’ experience in Finance & Accounting including exposure to a small company setup
- Experience in fast-faced dynamic environment where constant change is the norm
- Robust experience of several ERP and accounting systems and an interest in developing systems and processes
- Can-do, will-do, solutions orientated approach
- Self-starter attitude and a flexible approach
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV, references and academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.