Accounting Lead – Swiss Principal Entity
Our client is a leading multi-billion turnover industrial firm, founded over 100 years ago, with a global footprint. We have been tasked to identify an accomplished accounting professional to lead the financial activities around a complex Swiss Principal structure.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Swiss GAAP / US GAAP / IFRS financial accounting and reporting
- Quarterly balance sheet reviews
- Coordinate the shared service center and other finance departments outputs
- Account reconciliation and journal-entries preparation and approval
- Overseeing the preparation of internal and external reporting
- Act as the key contact with external and internal auditors
- Assume the role of PO for financial reporting internal controls
- Projects participation
Key Skills Required:
- Chartered Accounting qualification
- Solid exposure to Swiss GAAP and either IFRS or US GAAP
- Previous experience with both direct and indirect people management in an international/multicultural environment
- Exposure to corporate tax
- Minimum 8 years accounting experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send you profile and supporting documents to email@example.com.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.