- Ensure all transactions across departments are accounted for in accordance under IFRS and Swiss GAAP.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and tax declarations.
- Reconcile and analyse balance sheet accounts.
- Analysis and recording FX impact on transactions.
- Accurate and complete Payroll accounting.
- Compliance with internal controls for finance topics and supporting with the internal and external audit, providing information in a timely fashion.
- Collaboration with the shared service center and corporate accounting team.
- Financial analysis, reviews, recommendations and reporting to management.
- University Degree with Accounting/ Financial scope, Chartered Accountancy, Eidg. Fachausweis im Finanz- und Rechnungswesen, HFW or similar.
- 5+ years of practical accounting and finance experience in international accounting and reporting.
- Excellent English skills required; German is desirable.
- Sense of deadlines and ability to work under pressure, particularly at month end.
- Evidence of continuous improvement of processes and tools.
- SAP knowledge highly desirable.
- Proactive team player with the ability to work independently, but on the other hand to collaborate across functional teams.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV, references and academic certificates to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.