Our client, a fast growing tech start up, is offering a job opportunity as an Accountant to be based in their international headquarter in Zürich. As the company grows, there is significant opportunity to gain exposure to a progressively broad range of tasks across the lean Finance department.
- Coding and posting supplier invoices. You prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Preparing customer invoices and manage Accounts Receivables
- You assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for the HQ and its subsidiaries
- Preparation of special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Reconciliation on inter-company transaction and general ledger account
Profile of ideal candidate
- Commercial apprenticeship (Preferably KV)
- Further education in accounting (e.g. or Sachbearbeiter Rechnungswesen or Dipl. Buchhalter)
- Minimum 4 years accounting experience
- Experiences with Swiss and German VAT, IFRS and payroll is very helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Flexible, structured and proactive work approach
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.