Senior Internal Auditor
Our client is a leading Swiss industrial firm with headquarters in the greater Zurich area. Due to recent growth, we have been tasked with finding an experienced auditor.
- Lead individual audit assignments from planning through to the issuance of audit reports, including dealing with senior stakeholders within the business
- Participate in operational audits to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls according to company’s audit strategies and directives
- Contribute to the development of internal auditing standards and methodology based on sound risk assessment techniques
- Foster company-wide compliance with internal and external regulations, utilization of best practice business processes and internal controls
- Develop junior audit staff on assignments to ensure they can meet their full potential within the company and develop into a future role
Essential knowledge & experience:
- A minimum 3 years of experience in either external or internal auditing or combination of auditing and other finance roles with proven adaptability to working in different cultural environments
- Broad understanding of risk management techniques
- Good understand of key business processes and internal control framework
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German. Other languages such as French or Spanish are an advantage
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field and/or a professional auditing/accounting qualification, e.g. ACCA, CPA
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV, we would be pleased to hear from y
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.