Quantitative Data Engineer
You will be joining a growing team of analytics experts who are responsible for various data initiatives such as expanding, optimizing the data pipeline, flow of data and collection for business applications across the firm.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline
- Create large, complex data sets that meet business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements
- Create / develop dashboards using tools
- Optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL
- Develop analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline using Java and Python
- Strong SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- Between 2 and 5 years experience in an data engineering function
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, etc
For more details please send your CV into the Nordwand Group as soon as possible.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.