Network Security Engineer (m/f)
For our customer in the energy sector in Switzerland, we are looking for an experienced network security engineer (m/f) for the location Aarau, either immediately or by appointment.
In this exciting and highly sensitive security environment, the following tasks await you:
- Planning of implementations as well as conception and documentation of security systems
- Hands-on configuration of network security
- Co-design of complex network solutions with very high security requirements
- Responsible for the secure operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of IT security systems
- Optimization and proactive monitoring of IT security
- Collaboration in a well-rehearsed and experienced team
To perform in this function, we expect the following profile:
- Education Computer Science FH or equivalent education
- Solid experience with Check Point R77 required (R80 desirable)
- Check Point Certificates CCSA and / or CCSE are an advantage
- Conceptually thinking as well as solution and result-oriented
- Proactive, resilient and communicative
- Good experience of switching / routing in IP networks as well as many years of experience with proxy servers
- Very good English, willingness to learn German
If you have the motivation and ability to drive things forward and prove yourself as a true team player with your winning personality, I look forward to receiving your application by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.