Manager - Strategy Consultant
Our client is a top-tier Strategy Consulting firm, with a globally recognized and respected brand across all sectors. With over 40 years of experience and having a strong footprint in close to 30 countries, this firm is a leading powerhouse Strategy Consulting house. Within this firm you would be expected to bring innovative and tailor-made services to clients in Switzerland and abroad. If you’re looking for a company who is recognized as one of the very best, this could be for you.
As a Strategy Manager you will support clients to develop and implement strategies and tools to successfully overcome their most demanding business challenges, helping them to ensure sustained profitable growth.
This includes, but is not limited to: Group and regional level strategy formulation and execution, commercial and operational excellence initiatives, including full value-chain digital transformations, and large scale monetization strategies for new and existing products.
You will be responsible for both project delivery with your teams and business development activities. You will delight current clients, ensuring repeat business and identify new potential clients and be involved in their successful acquisition. You will also develop new advisory products and solutions in line with changing industry trends and requirements.
Your focus will be on strategic initiatives in one or more of the following industries:
- Asset Management
- Private Equity and /or Re/Insurance
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising and supporting clients on a variety of strategy related projects strongly related to: Digitalization, Disruptive Technologies, Product Strategy, Business Transformation, Change Management, etc.
- Full lifecycle consulting, from supporting business development through to project implementation.
- Providing clients with in-depth analysis on process improvements and strategy transformation planning.
Your professional profile:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a leading consultancy with exposure to strategic projects such as Digital Transformation, Disruptive Technologies, Commercial Strategy, etc. Individuals with a proven track record in delivering strategic initiatives in global corporate firms are also considered.
- Excellent academic achievements from a top-tier university.
- Excellent business communication skills in German and English.
- Willingness and eagerness to further develop in the field of Digitalization, Business Transformation, and Commercial Excellence.
If you’re driven to be successful and want to surround yourself with like-minded, high achieving strategy experts, then please send us your CV and supporting documents to email@example.com.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.